Entry Level IDAS Digital Handportable Series
The new Icom two-way radio IDAS IC-F3102D/F4102D digital handportable series are small, simple to use radios that are capable of both analogue and digital radio communications on a single channel.
Simple to use the series have selected functions which do not require an LCD and keypad.
In addition, the IC-F3102D/F4102D series are compatible with IDAS multi-site conventional and IDAS single-site trunking thus providing an affordable digital migration path from analogue.
The UHF IC-F4102D version will be available in early September (2016).
Click on the links below to download the latest brochure and user manual for these two-way radio Icom products.
- IDAS conventional and IDAS single-site trunking compatible
- Digital/Analogue mixed operation
- Digital functionality built-in… no digital board required.
- Channel announcement feature
- Simple operation for instant communication
- 800mW (typical) loud and intelligible audio with BTL amplifier and large 45mm speaker
- CTCSS/DTCS tone encoder/decoder built-in
- 5-Tone encoder/decoder built-in
- Internal VOX function (Optional headset and adapter cable required.)
- 2 year warranty on transceiver, 1 year warranty on accessories
- Scan features
- Lone worker function
- DTMF autodial
- BIIS PTT ID transmission
- Surveillance function
- 3-color LED (Red, Green, Orange)