Licence Free Digital Handportable Icom Radio
The IC-F4029SDR two-way radio is compliant with ETSI TS 102 490 and EN 301166-2 specifications.
The introduction of the latest 6.25kHz ultra narrow digital voice technologies, allows the IC-F4029SDR to bring users better communication versatility and quality because of digital clarity, razor sharp signalling performance and less congested dedicated digital PMR channels.
With fantastic sound quality and great features this product will create new dimension in communications for commercial and private users alike.
Click on the links below to download the latest brochure and user manual for this Icom radio.
- 6.25kHz ultra narrow channel spacing
- No licence is required to use the radio*
- Digitally modulated secure conversation for commercial & private users
- 32-code status messages for exchanging a short message
- Common ID code for group communication
- Compatible with existing analogue PMR 446 channels with CTCSS/DTCS tones
- Large capacity Lithium-Ion battery with 2-step power saver
- Compact, lightweight design and tough body
- Hands-free operation with optional headset
- Optional programming software allows quick and simple settings of radio parameters
- Shares the same battery packs and accessories as the IC-F15/F34 series
- Power on password
- 2-step Power save function
*Simple licence or application may be required in some countries.
Other Icom radio products