Sepura Network Management Software
To configure Sepura DMR Tier III Controllers and any Regional Control Servers, Syscon software application is required. Syscon runs on a dedicated off-the-shelf server connected to the same IP network as the Tier III system.
Syscon provides in-depth control of all aspects of the Tier III radio network, including absolute control of subscribers. Configuration is carried out from any point on the network via a browser interface and there is no additional software to install on client PCs. Syscon does not have to be online for the system to operate, any configuration changes are uploaded to the radio network.
Sepura DMR Tier III trunking systems are fully compliant to ETSI standard TS 102 361-1/2/3/4 and offer high call traffic density in radio systems sharing a limited number of channels.
- Multi-level user access with language selection
- Multi-platform user interface includes smart-phone and tablet
- In depth control of subscriber and groups
- Configuration of call timers and queuing
- Contains the master validation database for all radios and sites
- Define numbering schemes
- Call Logging, accurately records radio and talk-group use
- System alarms monitoring repeater and controller status
- Integrated call analysis and reporting