Sepura Tier III Controller
The Sepura DMR Tier III Controller offers true network scalability, allowing quick and easy deployment of digital trunking systems ranging from just two repeaters on a single site to a national network of over 1,000 sites.
A Sepura Tier III Controller supports a control (data) channel, individual, group, broadcast and all call voice communication, as well as data messaging. Fully digital throughout the Tier III two way radio network, both control and speech paths between all nodes use low bandwidth IP.
Multiple controllers on a single site are identical in capability. One Controller acts as a master and maintains a registration database for all of the terminals registered on a site. Any other connected controllers mirror this database and are always ready to seamlessly switch into the master role if the master was to fail for any reason.
Sepura DMR Tier III trunking systems are fully compliant to ETSI standard TS 102 361-1/2/3/4 and offer high call traffic density in radio systems sharing a limited number of channels.
- Up to 50,000 two way radio users
- Up to 1,024 sites
- Up to 32 channels per site
- Up to 8 repeaters per site
- Up to 4 Controllers per site
- Radio registration onto the network
- Radio roaming across all sites
- Native IP connectivity
- Distributed architecture eliminates points of failure
- 1U depth and 19” rack mounted
- AIS interface for application integration (e.g. Alarms)
- SIP option for connection to telephone networks
- Web-based network management software