Sepura Tier II Systems
True network scalability allows quick and easy deployment of digital systems ranging from just one repeater on a single site to a network of up to 32 linked sites.
Sepura DMR Tier II systems are fully compliant to ETSI standard TS 102 361-1/2/3 and offer medium call traffic density in radio systems sharing a limited number of channels.
Combining class leading portables, mobiles, repeaters and PC dispatch software, Sepura DMR Tier II Dynamic systems deliver a best-in-class solution. Sepura Tier II infrastructure is designed to be easy to deploy and operate, while providing powerful functionality and maximum reliability.
- Up to approximately 3,000 radio users
- Up to 32 sites
- Dynamic automatic free channel (slot) allocation
- Site Link IP connectivity for a choice of local or wide area connected channels (slots)
- Distributed architecture eliminates points of failure
- AIS interface for application integration (e.g. alarms)
- SIP option for connection to telephone networks
- Digital, Analogue or Mixed Modes