ZONITH Alarming Application
The ACS +Plus allows a workforce to receive, read and manage alarms or tasks on their 2 way radios while on the move – without the need to return to a control room or alarm panel. ACS +Plus automatically selects alarm responders based on availability, location and skill set. ACS +Plus is a fully automated system and is designed to significantly improve the way people work and manage their time.
Features of Zonith Alarming Application
- Receive emergency and business critical SDS alarm messages on your MOTOTRBO 2 way radio.
- Acknowledge, decline, close and escalate alarms using your MOTOTRBO 2 way radio interface.
- Define and schedule the flow of alarms to ensure the right people are immediately notified.
- Create action filters to handover alarm messages to other media, e.g. GSM, E-mail.
- Automatically dispatch alarms based on people’s competency and their location.
- Notify mobile phone and email users when people press their MOTOTRBO 2 way radio.
- Provide Centralised Lone Worker by raising alarms if people don’t respond to a message.
- Supports ‘Safe Area’ to automatically activate Centralized Lone Worker.
- Provides a simple web browser interface from any connected computer.
- Supports ‘Audio Announcement’ for DP 3400 MOTOTRBO 2 way radios.