ZONITH Indoor Positioning System
ZONITH Indoor Positioning System (IPS) displays the location of each 2 way radio user on a graphical interface. Control room staff can move throughout maps and floor plans to locate people. Control room staff and radio users are instantly notified of a person’s location when they press the MOTOTRBO emergency button.
This system does not require a Generic Option Board in the 2 way radio. Bluetooth side adapters are also available.
Features of Zonith Alarming Application
- Indoor positioning system uses a LAN to transfer in building positions of Bluetooth devices.
- Logs and records all movements in ‘real time’ on a central computer.
- Tracks any Bluetooth device, including 2 way radios, mobile phones and body-worn tags.
- Presents in building radio locations on a browser based graphical display.
- Notifies colleagues of a staff member’s location when the emergency button is pressed.
- Supports ‘Safe Area’ to automatically activate Centralized Lone Worker services on the 2 way radio.
- Uses ‘Geo Fencing’ to send alarms if people enter or leave known locations.