Two Way Radio for the Warehousing Sector
SFL Mobile Radio’s multi-purpose two way radio systems allow for hands-free operations and ease of movement and industry-leading applications ensure teams can communicate clearly and reliably, from the control office to factory floor and to the loading dock.
Our business-critical applications are designed to streamline production and distribution in noisy, fast-paced environments. We have set systems to suit for McBurney Refrigeration in Liverpool, Wincanton Logistics in Middlewich and Heinz in Wigan, to enable seamless communication, designed and catered for each customer’s requirements.
SFL appreciates the need of the warehousing and logistics industry to have constant requirements updated, which is why we offer guaranteed next day delivery.
We will remove all of the headaches surrounding Ofcom licensing for you and provide the most durable, high performing radio system that will get the job done – without compromise. Which is why our clients return to us time after time!
We understand from the time the two way radio equipment is deployed, the site will evolve and radio coverage on larger projects will often need to also evolve. This is why, at the planning stage, we will thoroughly discuss your project and present future recommendations if deemed necessary to increase site coverage.
We will only supply (rental or purchase) radio equipment that will offer the latest technology for coverage optimisation, equipment durability, extensive battery life and clear audio for your project. Whether you opt for hire which will include full system maintenance and Ofcom licensing or choose to purchase your equipment, rest assured we will partner you throughout the project.
Examples of SFL Mobile Radio working with the warehousing industry
Benefits of Digital Two Way Radio for Warehousing
- Audio – exceptional clarity for radio transmissions
- Battery life – up to 19 hours standby in digital mode
- Coverage – extend up to 30% compared to analogue
- Private Calling – call an individual, team or full group
- Intelligent Audio – the volume adjusts depending on background noise
- Bluetooth – integrate with both voice and data devices
- SMS – send text messages between radios or even to the cellular networks
- Telephone Integration – make and receive telephone calls through your radio
- Man Down / Lone Worker – your radio will call for help when you can’t
- GPS – monitor the whereabouts of your mobile workforce
- Alarms – integrate your two way radio with a wide range of alarms on site