RF / Radio Engineer / Installer
Department: RF / Radio Engineer / Installer
Competitive Salary + Company Vehicle
SFL have been designing and delivering radio communication for over 25 years. We’re a Motorola Platinum partner and an established company within our industry. We are ambitious, have seen exponential growth over the last 5 years, and have an aggressive growth plan for the next 10 years. We work across all verticals, but have particularly strong relationships within construction, MOD, Hospitality, Utilities and manufacturing. We are growing, and to cope with demand we require an RF engineer to help deliver our projects.
Main responsibilities include:
- Installing and commissioning equipment
- Uninstalling and off-hiring equipment
- Program and configure radios and systems
- Preparing equipment for jobs and ensuring sufficient stock is maintained for installations
- Conducting site surveys
- Adhering to our RAMS document and best practice of work
- Maintaining paperwork for projects
- You will be required to help with other departmental requirements as and when necessary
- Ideally you will have experience with RF or Motorola radio equipment, however experience in a similar role installing electrical equipment will be considered.
- Adaptable to change and flexible approach to travel
- Excellent organisational skills
- Quick learner and be able to get the job done on time, all the time
- Must have initiative
- Looking for a self-motivated person who is comfortable working on their own, but also as part of a team
- You will be required to attend the appropriate courses to keep up to date with latest technology and processes.
- Must have a clean driving licence and ability to travel 80% of the time.
- Must have a head for heights
If this role sounds interesting and you think you have the relevant experience please send your CV to [email protected]
SFL are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and welcome applications from any individual regardless of sex, age, disability, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief, and marriage and civil partnerships. All applications are welcome.