SFL Mobile Radio have worked with the construction sector for over 25 years and understand the challenges. We hold industry recognised accreditations including safe contractor and constructionline and our Radio Engineers hold CSCS cards to allow them site access for site surveys and installations.
- Fully Industry-Accredited
- Radio engineers with site access permits
- Fast delivery for Hire or Buy
- Nationwide Supply
- 25 years working with Construction
Two-way radios offer the construction sector an efficient and reliable form of communication. On site the radios help keep the team safe with features such as man down and lone worker as well as providing an operational benefit, particularly across large sites where face to face communication isn’t possible.
What the event radio hire pack includes:
SFL Mobile radio offer bespoke two-way radio/walkie talkie hire packages to suit the budget and solution required. Our radio hire pack has been designed to make life as easy as possible. Our hire terms start from 1 day to long-term contracts with maintenance support, 24-hour radio replacement, and technical support.
- Walkie Talkies ready to use out of the box.
- Digital Motorola Two Way radios
- Charger included and if required additional accessories such as earpieces.
- Radios fully programmed
- The radios will operate on SFL’s Ofcom licence
- Easily transportable box
Key Services Summary
SFL prides itself on first class service, taking the time to understand our customers’ requirements and delivering a solution that is right for you. With a team of committed, qualified Motorola engineers available to help you achieve the best solution. In order to fulfil our commitment we provide the following:
- Short and long term hire available
- Dedicated Support Team
- Ofcom Licence Management
- Free Site Surveys
- Next Day Nationwide Delivery
- Repairs & Maintenance
- Two Way Radio Sales
- Body Worn Camera Sales
- Wide Area Systems