SFL has supplied two-way radio equipment to some of the largest hospitals in the UK. With over 20 years of expertise in the healthcare sector, we have helped hospitals, surgeries, and clinics maintain communication with radio equipment.
- Long Battery life for full day coverage
- Emergency calling – your radio will call for help
- Call an individual, team or full group
- Exceptional clarity for radio transmissions
Key Services Summary
SFL prides itself on first class service, taking the time to understand our customers’ requirements and delivering a solution that is right for you. With a team of committed, qualified Motorola engineers available to help you achieve the best solution. In order to fulfil our commitment we provide the following:
- Short and long term hire available
- Dedicated Support Team
- Ofcom Licence Management
- Free Site Surveys
- Next Day Nationwide Delivery
- Repairs & Maintenance
- Two Way Radio Sales
- Body Worn Camera Sales
- Wide Area Systems
What the Radio Hire Pack Includes:
SFL Mobile radio offer bespoke two-way radio/walkie talkie hire packages to suit the budget and solution required. Our radio hire pack has been designed to make life as easy as possible. Our hire terms start from 1 day to long-term contracts with maintenance support, 24-hour radio replacement, and technical support.
- Walkie Talkies ready to use out of the box.
- Digital Motorola Two Way radios
- Charger included and if required additional accessories such as earpieces.
- Radios fully programmed
- The radios will operate on SFL’s Ofcom licence
- Easily transportable box