Large stadiums and arenas have the capacity of hosting thousands of people each year from sporting events to live music concerts. Two-way radio communication plays a vital role in the running of these venues from safety to efficiency. SFL supply and install radio systems that will enable staff such as facilities management or security to communicate effectively.
- Ensure Events run smoothly
- Repeater systems for wide area coverage
- Call an individual, team or full group
- Security staff communication
- Keep staff and customers safe
- Help facilities management, manage all areas
Key Services Summary
SFL prides itself on first class service, taking the time to understand our customers’ requirements and delivering a solution that is right for you. With a team of committed, qualified Motorola engineers available to help you achieve the best solution. In order to fulfil our commitment we provide the following:
- Short and long term hire available
- Dedicated Support Team
- Ofcom Licence Management
- Free Site Surveys
- Next Day Nationwide Delivery
- Repairs & Maintenance
- Two Way Radio Sales
- Body Worn Camera Sales
- Wide Area Systems
What the Radio Hire Pack Includes:
SFL Mobile radio offer bespoke two-way radio/walkie talkie hire packages to suit the budget and solution required. Our radio hire pack has been designed to make life as easy as possible. Our hire terms start from 1 day to long-term contracts with maintenance support, 24-hour radio replacement, and technical support.
- Walkie Talkies ready to use out of the box.
- Digital Motorola Two Way radios
- Charger included and if required additional accessories such as earpieces.
- Radios fully programmed
- The radios will operate on SFL’s Ofcom licence
- Easily transportable box