We are an accredited Motorola Platinum Channel Partner
Motorola Two Way Radios
- DP1400 is perfect for the everyday user who wants to stay connected.
- Superior audio quality, outstanding coverage, long-lasting battery life and more.
- Non-display model that features 16-channel capacity and three programmable buttons.
- IP67 specifications for water protection and 28 hours battery life.
- Digital Screen Version with on screen channel display
- Key pad features enabling 128 channels and Over-the-Air Battery Management tool.
- Small and compact design for the mobile professional who needs discreet effective communications.
- Waterproofing (IP68) working in the most harsh environments.
- The full-colour display model provides additional info such as contact lists and text messages.
- Prominent orange emergency button (available on both versions)
Motorola DP4400e (/1e)
- Top of the range high-performance next-generation radio model that delivers complete connectivity.
- Offers better range (up to 8%) and (IP68) rating.
Motorola DP4600e (/1e)
- Half Key pad model with full Colour screen and 1000 channels capacity.
- Integrated Wi-Fi® enables remote software upgrades and indoor and outdoor location
Motorola DP4800e (/1e)
- Full Key pad model with colour screen and 1000 channels capacity.
- Unrivaled voice and data communications with optional integrated GPS
- With a slim and light form factor incorporating high performance integrated voice and data.
- Colour screen with 280-character text messaging simplifies complex communications.
- Built-in photosensor intuitively adjusts backlighting on the screen to optimize viewing.
- Connect wirelessly to Bluetooth data devices making it easy to share information real-time.
- Ultra-Slim Measuring only 22mm thick, the SL1600 redefines portability.
- IP54 Rated splashproof and dustproof for use in harsh environments.
- The SL2600 is packed with features including a virtual keypad display for ease of use.
- Display with channel indicators, battery life status and bluetooth connectivity.
Motorola Atex DP4401ex
- Workers can confront threats from explosive gas or combustible dust, on an oil rig or in an open mine.
- Safe, reliable communication in dangerous environments.
- Delivers unrivalled voice and data communications with integrated GPS
- Large Full-colour, 5-line display - operating in Day or Night.
Motorola the UK’s leading radio manufacturer
Motorola’s diverse array of two-way radios offer solutions that better enable you to efficiently coordinate and communicate with your on-the-go workforce.
From the front desk to the factory dock, moving across campus or around the country, MOTOTRBO radiosconnect people effortlessly and efficiently wherever they work. Information is instantaneous. Decision-making becomes easier. Safety gets stronger. Productivity increases. Service improves and customers are more satisfied.
Whether you want ultra-thin portables or extra-tough mobiles, integrated Bluetooth or industry-leading data applications, Motorola have a range of hand-portable radios to fit your requirements.
Download Radio Spec Sheets
© 2019 SFL Mobile Radio Ltd • All Rights Reserved